Nanna Banana holding daddy's hand

Nanna Banana holding daddy's hand
Nanna Banana holding daddy's hand

Saturday, December 10, 2011

IPOD

OK. I am a self proclaimed techno-junkie. Not that I know a lot of tech or tech-talk, just that I am drawn to all the gizmo's and gadgets that are just... well... fun.
However, I fought buying a smart phone as well as an Ipod. What did I need one for? I have my music on CD, right? I spend my day listening to my chili beans (aka, my kids) fighting, singing, arguing, and chattering all day. I have no time for an ipod anyhow. and I still have my PDA...
A smart phone? I have a 12 mega pixel digital camera, and I have Internet on my computer. do I really want to be tied to my phone like that? what if I lose my phone? what if my phone gets broken? then what happens to all my photos??? Internet? are they really secure?
OK, so.. I find myself checking my emails on my smart phone frequently. Especially those accounts that aren't as important as my main one. I find myself checking facebook, and.... Playing Angry Birds. OK... I like my smart phone. Yes... yes I do. and the picture quality honestly isn't as bad as I thought they would be.
but... my IPOD.
I actually ended up with it by accident. I bought them for bubby and leelee for Christmas and decided that they weren't what they wanted and are much too small and I am sure they would loose them. I tried sending them back, but it is a "no-refund" policy.
Bummer.
Fine, I will keep one for me. Give the other to my sister!
and you know what? I think I kinda like it!
It is nice to wash the dishes to "Bounce" by Bon Jovi, or clean the toilet to "Superstar Car Wash" by the GooGoo Dolls. Yeah... OK. I like it.
I recommend it. Cant watch videos on it, but it is kinda fun anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment