Nanna Banana holding daddy's hand

Nanna Banana holding daddy's hand
Nanna Banana holding daddy's hand

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rooster in the morning

 If you are familiar with Winnie the Pooh, when he was stressed he had too phrases he said, one was "Oh Bother." and the other was "Fluff and Stuff".
My life lately has been "fluff and stuff". crazy schedules, days spent running around the valley, and... therapy appointments up the wazoo. I am going to need my own therapy to recover from all the therapy appointments the 3 children have endlessly.
In all the stress, It is nice that I could count on the humor and uncanny comedic timing of Buggy Boo.

Today, Buggy, Nanna and LeeLee were up, dressed and ready for the morning. LeeLee catches her bus at 7:00. I just happened to be taking out the garbage in time to see LeeLee's bus slow down, then speed up right on by. I am puzzled by this but I look in the window to discover that one of the darlings have put the "No Bus" sign in the window.  Could have been LeeLee, she hates school, could have been Bubby, he hasn't enjoyed the bus this week and it is the same sign for his bus. It could have been Nanna, just being "helpful", or it could have been Buggy playing with it, daddy taking it away and putting it facing the wrong way in the window. Anyhow. time to throw all the kids in the cold and buckle-em up. We take LeeLee to school.
After we drop off LeeLee, it is 7:35.  Buggy begins to crow like a rooster. I ask her what she is doing "Cock-a-doobie- doo!" she repeats. She then tells me, "I'm waking up the Sunny Shine, mama!" and she continues with her "Cock-a-doobie-doo!"
It made the early morning cold, chaos and fluff and stuff, all worth it.
Today may not be as crazy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment